SABRINA ROCKE, D.O.
Clinical Associate Professor
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, Arizona
• B.S. – University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
• Residency – University of Arizona Family Medicine Residency, Phoenix, Arizona
• Fellowship – University of Arizona Faculty Development Fellowship, Phoenix, Arizona
• American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Rocke has been caring for families in the Phoenix metro area since 2012. She enjoys treating the whole family while developing compassionate doctor-patient relationships centered on honesty, trust, and goal setting to help patients live their healthiest life. Dr. Rocke is passionate about health equity and has served on a national task force to improve equity, diversity, and inclusion in healthcare. In her free time, she enjoys time with friends and family, trying new foods, exploring nature, yoga, and birding.