Michelle D. Mifflin, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• D.O. – Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Family Medicine Residency – Midwestern University Graduate Medical Education Consortium at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, Tempe, Arizona
• American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
• Delegate for Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Complex and Uncommon Chronic Health Problems
• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
• Joint Injections
• IUD Placement and Removal
• Removal of Skin Lesions
Dr. Mifflin joined the faculty of Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine after working 10 years as a family practice physician in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Dr. Mifflin also serves as the Director for the Health Outreach through Medicine and Education (H.O.M.E.) program at Midwestern University and has been a volunteer physician for numerous community and sports events in the Phoenix area. She enjoys many vigorous outdoor activities and yoga.