LYLE GREENWOOD, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, Arizona
• B.S. – Microbiology, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
• B.A.– Spanish, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
• Residency – University of North Texas Health Science Center and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Fort Worth, Texas
• American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Dr. Greenwood enjoys working with patients to help them maximize their health and is fluent in Spanish. He has been caring for patients as a family practice physician since finishing his residency in 2011, and joined Midwestern University after serving as medical director for a community health center in Utah. Dr. Greenwood enjoys hiking and camping with his family.