JENNA SANGKAM, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• M.S. – Biological Sciences, Indiana University-Purdue University, Indianapolis, Indiana
• Family Medicine Residency & Chief Resident – St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center/Creighton University, Phoenix, Arizona
• Primary Care Faculty Development Fellowship – University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, Arizona
• American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Sangkam is committed to providing comprehensive and personal care to her patients
as a family physician and developing long-term relationships with them. As a faculty physician, she enjoys teaching and mentoring the next generation of healthcare providers. In her spare time, Dr. Sangkam enjoys spending time with her family.