Janna Kroleski, D.P.M., M.S.
Assistant Professor, Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
• D.P.M. – Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
• M.S. – Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia
• Surgical Residency – Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio
• American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery – Forefoot and Reconstructive Ankle
• Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Foot Surgery
• Reconstructive Rear Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Kroleski shares her time between Foot and Ankle Services and the Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine. She graduated cum laude from her master degree program and as valedictorian of her Podiatric Medicine class, and she has published articles in podiatric medicine journals. She is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery and often lectures at national conferences.