Gwen Wodiuk, D.N.P.
Clinical Assistant Professor
• D.N.P. – University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Colorado
• M.S.N. – Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
• B.S.N. – Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
• B.A. – Lincoln Christian College, Lincoln, Illinois
• American Association of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
Dr. Wodiuk is passionate about education for patients regarding health conditions so that they can better understand the purpose of each component of the care plan. She was awarded the Audrey Rath Scholarship from the Arizona Nurses Association in 2014. Dr. Wodiuk participates in the Arizona Nurses Association and the Nu Upsilon chapter of Sigma, the international nursing honor society. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.