George Chen, D.O., M.P.H., D.O., M.P.H.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Family Medicine
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• M.P.H. – Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
• Family Medicine Training – Ventura County Medical Center, Ventura, California
• American Board of Family Medicine
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
• Medical Acupuncture
• Palliative Care Medicine
• Public Health
• Wilderness and Developing World Medicine
Prior to joining the faculty at Midwestern University, Dr. Chen was a core residency faculty member at Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura, California. Dr. Chen’s focus is on the delivery of healthcare to those who are underserved, and he has a special passion for medical education and helping performance artists. Through his clinical practice, Dr. Chen’s goal is to help himself and others to better develop and integrate their spiritual, emotional, and physical care.