Gary C. Gailius, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• B.S. – Communication Studies, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Residency – St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
• American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
• Infant OMM for Plagiocephaly, Colic, and Torticollis
• Prolotherapy and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections for chronic pain and injury
• Migraine Headaches
• Rheumatological Disorders
• Sports Injuries
Dr. Gailius began his career as a massage therapist and educator, working throughout the United States, Spain, India, and Japan. He studied health sciences at San Diego State University before attending Midwestern University.