G. Nathan Nakken, D.O., M.S.
Clinical Assistant Professor
• D.O. – Rocky Vista University, Parker, Colorado
• M.S. – Physiology and Biological Development, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
• Family Medicine Residency – Blessing Hospital and Southern Illinois University Center for Family Medicine, Quincy, Illinois
• Harold Ives Magoun, Jr. D.O., FAAO, FCA Memorial Undergraduate Osteopathic Principles & Practices Teaching Fellowship
• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Postdoctoral Fellowship – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Before joining the faculty at Midwestern University, Dr. Nakken taught osteopathic principles and practices at Rocky Vista University, physiology at Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University, and biology at Salt Lake Community College.