EKAPHOL (Hank) WOODEN, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• D.O. – Midwestern University Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Family Medicine Internship and Residency – U.S. Army at Fort Lewis, Washington
• American Board of Family Medicine
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Patient Education
• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
• Joint Injections
• IUD Placement and Removal
• Skin Procedures, Dermatology
• Ingrown Toenail Removal
Dr. Wooden currently lectures for the Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institute at Midwestern University and assists with osteopathic manipulative medicine residencies. He works with patients of all ages, including newborns. Dr. Wooden is also fluent in the Thai language.