Danielle Barnett-Trapp, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor
• D.O. – A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona, Mesa, Arizona
• B.S. – Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
• Family Medicine Residency – St. Joseph’s Family Medicine Residency, Phoenix, Arizona
• Academic Medicine Fellowship – University of Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona
• American Board of Family Medicine
CLINICAL INTERESTS AND PROCEDURES
• Women’s and Children’s Health
• Complementary Alternative Medicine
• Skin Procedures
• Women’s Health/Contraception Procedures
• Musculoskeletal Procedures
Dr. Barnett is a second-generation osteopathic family physician. She completed a family medicine residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, and stayed on as faculty providing full-spectrum family medicine care, including hospital and obstetrical services. Dr. Barnett completed a fellowship in academic medicine through the University of Arizona and has a passion for medical education. She serves on the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association (AOMA) Board of Trustees and Executive Committee, and she received the AOMA President’s Award in 2017. Dr. Barnett’s hobbies include photo journaling and traveling.