Community Health Lecture Series: Demystifying Arthritis and the Benefits of Movement Therapy
April 4, 2023
While you may worry that exercising with arthritis could harm your joints and cause more pain, research shows that people can and should exercise when they have arthritis. Exercise is considered the most effective, non-drug treatment for reducing pain and improving movement in patients with arthritis.
Visit our YouTube Channel to watch this recording from Dr. Mark Kargela and Dr. Thomas Dillon to learn how physical therapy plays a role in maintaining and improving the ability to move and function.
- Mark Kargela, P.T., D.P.T., OCS, FAAOMPT
- Thomas Dillon, P.T., D.P.T., OCS
About the Community Health Lecture Series
Midwestern University’s free Community Health Lecture Series continues to serve the community by offering presentations on various healthcare topics from the University’s expert faculty members.
- The lectures are provided at no cost to the community.
- Registration is not required.
- The These lectures are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or dental advice, diagnosis, care, or treatment. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider with questions about any possible health condition.