The MWU Psychology Clinic offers patients the opportunity to seek improved emotional and mental health. Our practitioners provide clients with the information and help they need to have a well-balanced life and the tools they need to make healthy decisions moving forward.
All psychological services are provided by doctoral level psychology students under the supervision of licensed clinical psychologists.
Our Services Include
- Traditional one on one therapy
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Children’s therapy
- Adolescent therapy
- Behavioral health consultation and counseling coordinated with other MWU Multispecialty clinic Healthcare providers
TELEHEALTH SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Intake session must be completed in person with COVID-19 safety protocol in place.
- Further sessions may be attended virtually.
- $35 for initial visit, which includes a 90 minute intake.
- $25 for each follow-up visit.
- All services are self-pay only.
- We are now located in the new Therapy Institute at 5815 W. Utopia Rd. Glendale, AZ 85308.
- To schedule an intake please call 623-537-6000 option 4.