The Midwestern University Clinics offer complete diabetic disease management and healthcare for patients of all ages, on one convenient campus. We can also address the diabetes-related conditions of your pets.
For integrated primary and specialty services needed to manage your and your family’s health and add to your quality of life, we’ve got you covered.
- The Multispecialty Clinic offers the following services:
- Family Medicine for primary medical care, disease management, and clinical procedures, such as toenail removal
- Foot and Ankle Services for podiatric exams or surgery
- Medical Acupuncture
- Pharmacy consultations for medication and nutrition reviews
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Psychology
- The Eye Institute provides complete vision care for all ages, including annual exams, glasses, contact lenses, vision therapy, and ocular disease management.
- The Dental Institute provides complete dental care, including exams and cleaning, fillings, crowns, orthodontic, and prosthodontic services for all ages.
- The Companion Animal Clinic provides complete veterinary services for all of your pet’s healthcare needs.
To schedule an appointment, call: 623-537-6000 | 623-806-7387 (PETS)