- Almost 50% of children experience tooth decay by age five/kindergarten.
- About 51 million hours of school are missed each year due to dental problems.
- Children between the ages of five and 17 years are five times more likely to have tooth decay than asthma, hay fever, or chronic bronchitis.
- For every dollar spent on preventing dental disease, an estimated $8 to $50 can be saved in restorative and emergency treatment.
- Tooth decay is preventable.
Our team can coach you and your children on daily dental home care and lifestyle modi cations to prevent dental disease.