• Preventive Dentistry, Dental Hygiene
• Diagnostic procedures including digital radiography, and Cone Beam CT imaging
• Dental restorations (e.g. fillings, CAD/CAM esthetic restorations)
• Replacement of missing teeth (e.g. crowns, bridges, dentures, implants)
• Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry
• Oral surgery
Call 630.743.4500 to schedule an appointment.
The Midwestern University Dental Institute is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, excluding university holidays. The lobby opens for patient check in at 8:00 AM.
In case of emergencies after normal hours of operation, involving severe pain and/or swelling, please call 630-743-4500. If you are not a patient of record at the Dental Institute, please call your nearest hospital or urgent care center.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency center.